UPDATE!! Quilt home

This is the forum for discussing Warm Glass community projects such as the Magnet Exchange, the Collaboration, and similar efforts.

Moderator: Tony Smith

Sue Hunchuk

Re: UPDATE!! Quilt home

Post by Sue Hunchuk »

Hey Toni,

Mine went by parcel post today. I am not sure if you will get it before Christmas, but should be there while you are off. I sure hope it arrives safely...shipping it is very nerve wracking..please let me know it arrived safely.
And have a fun Christmas...and have a great 2 weeks off...I am off between Christmas and New year as well...that is when I do my experimenting!!!
sue
pshash

Post by pshash »

Any idea when the installation will be done? I am trying to book tickets soon. Southwest has some great deals for under $300.
Toni Johnson

Post by Toni Johnson »

Peggy,

We aren't even close to a date yet. I'm hoping for sometime in January, but it might not be until February. Depends on how quickly Charles and I get the installation form figured out, how long it will take to make it and all the tiles come in. Actually all the tiles probably need to be in hand before we make the installation form. Sorry I can't give you a better answer right now.

Toni