lani's house in american craft mag

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

rosanna gusler

lani's house in american craft mag

Post by rosanna gusler »

wow! great article. is that psycho kitty? the whole june/july issue is full of glass. eye candy for sure, rosanna
Lani McGregor

Post by Lani McGregor »

What???? ... haven't seen it....If the cat in the pic is homicidal Eddie, I just know someone's gonna call America's Most Wanted. bye bye kitty...
rosanna gusler

Post by rosanna gusler »

man, what an article . you will be stoked when you see it i think. great pics and words. there are 2 cats, one annie i think posed under anod and there is an intense looking orange cat under kaneko's sculpture. rosanna
Lani McGregor

Post by Lani McGregor »

Rosanna, thanks for the info.(damn! where's my mail?)... Ed will be thrilled that they left him in the picture (he was sure they'd Photoshop him out)... those are a pair of Jun Kaneko kilncast glass arches he's playing around.... the racoons use them as slides.... all the glass at our house is Tested Critter Compatible.
rosanna gusler

Post by rosanna gusler »

that was the cat i guessed. poor ed, jackie will probably stick pins in his pic . hee hee later, rosanna
Jackie Beckman

Post by Jackie Beckman »

Lani McGregor wrote:What???? ... haven't seen it....If the cat in the pic is homicidal Eddie, I just know someone's gonna call America's Most Wanted. bye bye kitty...
Ha! Finally . . . my revenge :badgrin:
Jackie Beckman

Post by Jackie Beckman »

rosanna gusler wrote:that was the cat i guessed. poor ed, jackie will probably stick pins in his pic . hee hee later, rosanna
Poor Eddie?!!! Obviously you weren't there. I was flipping through the magazine and was suddenly struck with horror flashbacks! Not really Rosanna - I actually like Bad-Kitty, just don't tell Lani.
Brian and Jenny Blanthorn

Post by Brian and Jenny Blanthorn »

Lani McGregor wrote:Rosanna, thanks for the info.(damn! where's my mail?)... Ed will be thrilled that they left him in the picture (he was sure they'd Photoshop him out)... those are a pair of Jun Kaneko kilncast glass arches he's playing around.... the racoons use them as slides.... all the glass at our house is Tested Critter Compatible.
I think it comendabble that ur glass enviromentaly awaire n 100% Tested Critter Compatabble

But what I want is glass that is Slug Uncompatabble

Got any of that stuff ?