Calendar's Here!!

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Doug Randall

Re: I love it!!!!

Post by Doug Randall »

And is it just me, or does Doug look like Tony's cousin?

Hahaha...funny thing, maybe we are! Aparently we're both handsome (thanks Tony) and we have several things in common......we both like hot coffee and our meat rare :wink:

Ha! Cheryl how funny! No, it's not just you - my husband walked in when Tony was visiting and saidquietly to me, "They all look like Doug Randall to me"

Hmmm, I wonder why Jackie :lol:
PDXBarbara

Post by PDXBarbara »

Just got mine today... Love it! Chip, you done goooooood.
I got a giggle out of Doc Immerman. & BERT...

Barbara
Barbara Bader
dee

Post by dee »

Jackie Beckman wrote:
Tony Smith wrote:
Jackie Beckman wrote:Ha! Cheryl how funny! No, it's not just you - my husband walked in when Tony was visiting and saidquietly to me, "They all look like Doug Randall to me"
I don't mind being compared to Doug... after all, he's a handsome guy... it was when your husband was looking at my glass bowl and turned to you and said "can I go now?" that I thought was funny. :wink:

Tony
Ha - he doesn't hide his lack of interest very well, does he? Today I came in all excited and said, "Do you want to come see the new panels I just took out of the kiln?" He was in front of the open fridge eating some jello from the serving bowl and looked at me but didn't answer. I said "Did you want to see these new panels?" and finally he said "I'm thinking." :doubt:
ROTFLMAO - ah jackie, they just don't understand do they? mine pops into the studio on occasion to see what i'm doing when he's actually enjoying a week at home but i haven't gotten him convinced that grinding would be a good thing to learn nor tile sawing ;P but at least he pops into the studio on occasion ;P as long as i don't talk about it incessantly hehehehehehe
D
Dee Janssen
Unicorn's Creations Studio
http://ucjewelry.com
dee@ucjewelry.com
dee

Post by dee »

Chip wrote:
Tony Smith wrote:Just opened my new calendar. Awesome Job Chip!!!!! :D

I'll get a whole year of laughs and chuckles from this one...

Tony
Thanks Tony, and everyone. Brad did a lot of the work too!!

I have been busting ever since I saw them. I didn't want to "give anything away!" but just reading everyone's comments makes me smile.

I will be sleeping now for about 2 months!

Dani, yes, I saw that mistake, but it wasn't in the original proof set. I wonder what happened?? I liked the "Daring Dani" much better, fit much better with the picture you have.

Jackie, it took all in my power not to submit a photoshopped version of your pic for the back cover!! :roll: LOL You too Bert!! :shock:

I hope you all enjoy them. They are ALL in the mail now. All who ordered more than 1 copy should be seeing them very soon.

All the folks from Canada, Australia, Germany, Brazil and Israel, they were sent via Air Mail and you should be seeing them soon too!! :)
LOL chip, sounds like you deserve not only a 2 mth sleep but some r&r on a warm sandy beach and misquamacut ain't gonna be quite the place till about july is it? ;P didn't realize you're from my old neck of the woods - you know where broad brook is?
and i hope mine arrives tomorrow!
D :?
Dee Janssen
dee@ucjewelry.com
dee

Post by dee »

PDXBarbara (Bader) wrote:Just got mine today... Love it! Chip, you done goooooood.

Barbara
sheeit barb! you got your's????????? you're all the way accross the country from chip!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!

this is bloody torture waiting after reading all these comments!
D
Dee Janssen
dee@ucjewelry.com
Tony Smith

Post by Tony Smith »

Doug Randall wrote:Hmmm, I wonder why Jackie :lol:
There are more of us?????

Doug's east coast cousin
The tightrope between being strange and being creative is too narrow to walk without occasionally landing on both sides..." Scott Berkun
Doug Randall

Post by Doug Randall »

Tony Smith wrote:

Doug's east coast cousin

Maybe, but I couldn't honestly answer that question! :roll:
Amy on Salt Spring

Post by Amy on Salt Spring »

dee wrote:
PDXBarbara (Bader) wrote:Just got mine today... Love it! Chip, you done goooooood.

Barbara
sheeit barb! you got your's????????? you're all the way accross the country from chip!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!

D
When you live on a little island in British Columbia then you can complain! By the time I get mine it will all be yesterday's news. After all these references if there isn't some kind of peep show I'm going to be disappointed. Nipple ring anyone?
-A
dee

Post by dee »

Amy on Salt Spring wrote:
dee wrote:

Barbara

D
When you live on a little island in British Columbia then you can complain! By the time I get mine it will all be yesterday's news. After all these references if there isn't some kind of peep show I'm going to be disappointed. Nipple ring anyone?
-A
hah! alabama makes it seem like the back of beyond some days ;P nipple ring? OUCH OUCH OUCH :?
i'll probably be joining you in enjoying yesteday's news ;)
D
Dee Janssen
dee@ucjewelry.com
Chip

Post by Chip »

dee wrote: LOL chip, sounds like you deserve not only a 2 mth sleep but some r&r on a warm sandy beach and misquamacut ain't gonna be quite the place till about july is it? ;P didn't realize you're from my old neck of the woods - you know where broad brook is?
My secretary lives in Broad Brook! On Yosky Road! LOL
Chip
Micah 6.8
dee

Post by dee »

Chip wrote:
dee wrote: LOL chip, sounds like you deserve not only a 2 mth sleep but some r&r on a warm sandy beach and misquamacut ain't gonna be quite the place till about july is it? ;P didn't realize you're from my old neck of the woods - you know where broad brook is?
My secretary lives in Broad Brook! On Yosky Road! LOL
you gotta be shi**in' me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tho' i've been away long enuf i can't place yosky rd unless it's in one of the new developments i saw when i was up there a couple of years ago - ask your secretary if she knows where highland ave is....
D
Dee Janssen
dee@ucjewelry.com
Lisa Allen

Post by Lisa Allen »

Where is mine??????? I am dying here. Surely I live closer to Chip than PDX Barbara........ My mailman is probably enjoying naked glassies right now along with the front door mat that I never got!

Bummed, Lisa
Lisa Allen
http://www.lisa-allen.com
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
Nickie Jordan

Amy -

Post by Nickie Jordan »

It's gonna be a bust as to which of us gets the calendar first ! - Nickie
Dani

Post by Dani »

Good photographer.... and I'm probably old enough to be your Mama. Okay, maybe not that old. :wink: But, definitely old enough to be Jackie's Mama. And the Amys. Who else can I adopt while I'm at it? Maybe the Double D's :?: Those cutie pies! I'd be proud to call them my Daughters the Double D's!! Hey, it looks like the calendar is in re-print! Is that right Brad? :!:
Jackie Beckman

Post by Jackie Beckman »

Tony Smith wrote:

I think it's because you DO look alike! :-k
Cheryl noticed right off. I just wish instead of Hannibal's Picture next to Tony's that Paul had done a split screen with July and November! :lol:

More what, Tony? The whole blonde thing is coming back to haunt me - I need help with a 5 syllable question. :-s
Doug Randall

Post by Doug Randall »

Jackie Beckman wrote:
Tony Smith wrote:

I think it's because you DO look alike! :-k
Cheryl noticed right off. I just wish instead of Hannibal's Picture next to Tony's that Paul had done a split screen with July and November! :lol:

Or maybe a tri screen....with October in the middle

More what, Tony? The whole blonde thing is coming back to haunt me - I need help with a 5 syllable question. :-s

Tony....we'll have to stay in touch more often :wink: cousin
Jackie Beckman

Post by Jackie Beckman »

I think it's because you DO look alike!
Cheryl noticed right off. I just wish instead of Hannibal's Picture next to Tony's that Paul had done a split screen with July and November!
You're going to have a hard time convincing anyone I look like either of you!
Doug Randall

Post by Doug Randall »

Jackie Beckman wrote:
I think it's because you DO look alike!
Cheryl noticed right off. I just wish instead of Hannibal's Picture next to Tony's that Paul had done a split screen with July and November!
You're going to have a hard time convincing anyone I look like either of you!
Oh no...not what I was refering to. Just that your image would look good there...between us two cousins. ....But then again, I dont have a calender so I wouldn't know what you look like.....right???? :twisted:
Jackie Beckman

Post by Jackie Beckman »

Oh no...not what I was refering to. Just that your image would look good there...between us two cousins. ....
That's OK - I'll let you two be alone . . . to trace your family tree or whatever.
But then again, I dont have a calender so I wouldn't know what you look like.....
Seems like lots of people didn't get theirs yet - sure it will be there in a day or two
Doug Randall

Post by Doug Randall »

Jackie Beckman wrote:
Oh no...not what I was refering to. Just that your image would look good there...between us two cousins. ....
That's OK - I'll let you two be alone . . . to trace your family tree or whatever.

Probably more of the "whatever"
But then again, I dont have a calender so I wouldn't know what you look like.....
Seems like lots of people didn't get theirs yet - sure it will be there in a day or two
Oh why...did someone order one for me? hint hint!