Stacking kilns for taller blocks.

Want to share a photo of your work? Or get feedback on a new piece? Post it here. (Note: items in this forum are deleted periodically, generally after several months.)

Moderator: Brad Walker

Haydo

Stacking kilns for taller blocks.

Post by Haydo »

004.JPG
005.JPG
Piece is still ramping down to anneal at the moment, guess I'll find out in three days if I've bitten off more than I can chew. peace, haydo
Life is like a raft, so be like a rat!...Challenging being a captain type rat though, going down with each ship and all!!
Vonon

Re: Stacking kilns for taller blocks.

Post by Vonon »

Really looking forward to seeing what comes of this. Not sure where you're going with the bubble block(s) but intrigued with the way you're attacking the challenge. Be sure to post a picture.
Vonon
Buttercup

Post by Buttercup »

Must be hard dashing off to Nauru with all that going on at home! Look forward to some pics. Jen
Haydo

Post by Haydo »

I'm looking forward to posting pics at some stage, still faceting and polishing the ones for piece and the one's that didn't make the grade. Planning to make the bigger blocks not so complicated with trying to meet all the corners. After this month I'll be hanging out to get back to Nauru to help the bank. peace, haydo
Life is like a raft, so be like a rat!...Challenging being a captain type rat though, going down with each ship and all!!