Little Paragon Calderas have been busy.

Want to share a photo of your work? Or get feedback on a new piece? Post it here. (Note: items in this forum are deleted periodically, generally after several months.)

Moderator: Brad Walker

Haydo

Little Paragon Calderas have been busy.

Post by Haydo »

Still working small, seeing how things look before I commit to doing scene panels with vitragraph cane simalar to ones I made back in 2003. These pieces are for my wife as she is my biggest fan and rep, trying to put together a range to show with one of the contacts that she made in Melbourne and who knows who she'll track down and corner in Airlie Beach over the weekend. Will remove all stock from Artspace Mackay to make way for all the new stuff. peace, haydo
One off pendant.
One off pendant.
Vitragraph elements
Vitragraph elements
Vitragraph elements
Vitragraph elements
Life is like a raft, so be like a rat!...Challenging being a captain type rat though, going down with each ship and all!!
Sharol

Re: Little Paragon Calderas have been busy.

Post by Sharol »

Haydo,

I very much like the movement you accomplish in these pieces. Intriguing, as always, and beautiful.

Sharol
Buttercup

Post by Buttercup »

Beautiful work, once again. Love the pendant in the first picture! Jen
twin vision glass

Post by twin vision glass »

Fabulous and wonderful =D> =D> =D>
Give out Free Hugs!
Haydo

Post by Haydo »

Kind words are always appreciated, thank you. Get another ten designs together before trying to approach any business with the clout and know how to move them at the right price. Thought my problem was solved a couple of weeks ago when I copped a whack to the head but I resurrected and remembered that I'm having a go at becoming a glass worker. The round pieces of glass are attached to stainless steel rings and are for glass that are either has flowed or is chipped. peace, haydo
Life is like a raft, so be like a rat!...Challenging being a captain type rat though, going down with each ship and all!!
Havi

Post by Havi »

Very nice,

Havi
Haviva Z
- - - - with a smile :)

"Speed comes from the Devil" - (an Arabic proverb)
http://www.havivaz.com