Archive posts

Post here if you need help on anything related to the board and how things work. If you need help on warm glass topics, use the Kiln-forming Discussion Board.

Moderator: Brad Walker

dkingman

Archive posts

Post by dkingman »

I notice a lot of references to Archive posts but the links listed are all broken links. I looked through the few pages of a search for "Archive" but didn't find any updated information. How do you get to the Archive?

TIA

Dave
Brad Walker
Site Admin

Re: Archive posts

Post by Brad Walker »

The archive of old posts, from a previous incarnation of the board, dating from 2000 to 2003, is at: http://www.kilnforming.com/cgi-bin/wgarchive.pl
Jeanne

Post by Jeanne »

The rest are Gone Baby Gone.
Kevin Midgley

Post by Kevin Midgley »

Yeah and the one series of posts I miss Brad are those of glassburl, Hugh Mckay and his glass casting processes.
He's doing fine work now:http://www.castglassforms.com/index.html
That ought to inspire the newbees.
Nicole Hanna

Post by Nicole Hanna »

WoW! Thanks for that link Kevin. Amazing work he's doing!!
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me." (erma bombeck)
Kevin Midgley

Post by Kevin Midgley »

Just wish I could link back to a saved page that wasn't on this site of a few years ago. It was for some Chinese work that would give glassburl's wonderful, workmanship a run for his money and really inspire the newbees. There is some incredible glass being made in China. Polishing costs are not an important issue there.

Another missed archived but lost post was by Jackie Beckman and her going to The Cinders Spa/Resort. There was more humour in the earlier days of the board.