Learning can be fun

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Bozurka Pejcic

Learning can be fun

Post by Bozurka Pejcic »

Hi Brad,
I have posted my first topic just recently but I have been following WarmGlass bulletin board and the site for some time now. I just wanted to let you now how great job you are doing (probably you already now that :wink: ).
Your archive, last years magnets (that you have presented so well) and making printing so easy in such a short time, etc... You are making this learning process pleasant experience for me, with your book and with this site.
I just wanted to tell you how appreciated is all your work by me and I believe many others.

Thank you a lot.
Bozurka, Seattle
Cher

Post by Cher »

ditto and amen!
:D Yo
twinkler2

Post by twinkler2 »

Brad

Your efforts on this board have been a BIG TIME help !
I'm @ work during the day :) and fuse at night. THIS is the site I use to find answers

I bought the book too :)

Great job and everyone has been very kind with their expert advice

Thanks
me kim
(New to fusing)
amy carew-sturgis

Post by amy carew-sturgis »

I'm also new to warm glass, and though I have yet to create something other than a "learning experience" I have found your book and website to be a most valuable resource. The troubleshooting section of my book is worn out already! Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge with us.

-Amy
Chip

Post by Chip »

I would like to add my own words of thanks to Brad, and to everyone on this forum. I am "addicted" to this site, and I faithfully read the posts a couple of times a day.

I ordered the book, and that is wonderful as well.

I have learned so very much over the past few months, and now have successfully fused and slumped many pieces. All of my questions have been answered with patience and gentleness.

I thank you all, and I hope you don't have to have a lot of seniority to attend the 2004 WGW!! :D
Chip
Micah 6.8