Warm Glass calendar update!

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Brad Walker
Site Admin

Warm Glass calendar update!

Post by Brad Walker »

The calendar is currently at the printers and is expected back early next week. At that time we will begin shipping.

If you ordered a calendar and have not already paid by check, you will receive an email by Monday, February 23 with instructions for paying by credit card. If you paid by check, you will receive a confirmation by Monday as well.

Important: if you pre-ordered but don't hear from me by Monday, contact me right away.

If you did not pre-order a calendar but would like one, be aware that we will only have a very, very few extras. Email me if you're interested in one of them, but (I'll say it again) we only have a few.

Special thanks to Chip Elliott, who did 99.9% of the work on this and without whom we would not have had the calendar.

Here's a small jpg of the cover:

Last edited by Brad Walker on Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dani

Post by Dani »

Omigosh, it actually looks classy!! I didn't get to see it at the printer's yesterday because they didn't have the proof (or so they claimed). Drat. Gosh, does the middle look that good, too?? :shock:
Lauralei

Post by Lauralei »

Hi Brad,
I signed up quite some time ago but don't have instructions for CC payment.
Please send to my work & home email so I don't miss out - today - if you can! thanks Can I send those off line to you?
Lauralei
Diane

Post by Diane »

when do you think we'll actually have the calendars in our mailboxes??
Sonje

Post by Sonje »

Brad,

I went to the site to confirm my purchase and was unable to complete it! It said, "Page cannot be displayed." This was the address the link connected to

https://www.eprocessingnetwork.com/cgi-bin/wo/order.pl

Anyone else having this problem? Thanks,

~Sonje
Brad Walker
Site Admin

Post by Brad Walker »

Sonje wrote:Brad,

I went to the site to confirm my purchase and was unable to complete it! It said, "Page cannot be displayed." This was the address the link connected to

https://www.eprocessingnetwork.com/cgi-bin/wo/order.pl

Anyone else having this problem? Thanks,

~Sonje
I don't think so, please try again. I've received quite a few credit card orders today and yesterday, so I know the site's working.
Brad Walker
Site Admin

Post by Brad Walker »

Diane wrote:when do you think we'll actually have the calendars in our mailboxes??
Well, that depends on how quickly the printer gets them to us. They said any day now. Then Chip has to send them out (I'm not involved in that, only Chip). I figure it will be in most people's boxes by early next week, but that assumes they get back from the printer on schedule and Chip gets them all to the post office. It's a lot of mailing.

I'll post on the board as things start moving.
Sonje

Post by Sonje »

Brad,

It was nice to speak with you! Thanks for helping me out with the order. Look forward to receiving the calendar!

~Sonje
Brad Walker
Site Admin

Latest calendar info

Post by Brad Walker »

The printing of the calendar is now complete. Chip will be shipping them out starting early next week.

We were able to order a few additional copies, so we do have about ten or so extras for anyone who wants them. If you haven't ordered and would like one, please contact me for more information.

If you did pre-order but haven't paid, please do so as soon as possible.

Thanks to one and all, and especially to Chip.

P.S. The calendar looks pretty good, Janet Jackson eat your heart out!
Amy on Salt Spring

Re: Latest calendar info

Post by Amy on Salt Spring »

Brad Walker wrote: P.S. The calendar looks pretty good, Janet Jackson eat your heart out!
Wow--now I really can't wait to see it! :wink:
-A
Jackie Beckman

Post by Jackie Beckman »

Chip - haven't seen you around here lately . . . was this project behind your disappearance? What a huge job you undertook and how wonderful it was of you to coordinate this all for us!

Now we just have to have a function (WGW, WG@BE, BeCon) . . . something to bring the calendars to so that we can all sign eachothers - how fun.

Good job Chip!
=D>

Jackie
Jackie Beckman

Post by Jackie Beckman »

P.S. The calendar looks pretty good, Janet Jackson eat your heart out!
Oh! Did someone have an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction?? Yippee!
Chip

LOL, I'm still alive!

Post by Chip »

Hi all, and thank you Jackie for the kind words. I am still lurking, but I've been soooo busy lately. I have had 9 funerals in the past 4 weeks, I now have the flu and am down and out, and just everything else, Lent, services, I had a new assistant start, etc. etc. I even found some time for glass!! LOL

This calendar was hard in the beginning, but once it got to the printers it was Brad who took over. BRAVO BRAD.

Now they are being shipped to me and when I get them Brad will send me the addresses, and off they go!

I have only seen the final copy via a pdf file over the net, but they DO look good!
Chip
Micah 6.8
Dani

Re: LOL, I'm still alive!

Post by Dani »

Chip wrote:Hi all, and thank you Jackie for the kind words. I am still lurking, but I've been soooo busy lately. I have had 9 funerals in the past 4 weeks, I now have the flu and am down and out, and just everything else, Lent, services, I had a new assistant start, etc. etc. I even found some time for glass!! LOL

This calendar was hard in the beginning, but once it got to the printers it was Brad who took over. BRAVO BRAD.

Now they are being shipped to me and when I get them Brad will send me the addresses, and off they go!

I have only seen the final copy via a pdf file over the net, but they DO look good!
Chip.... this post sounds rather confusing unless a person knows what you do in "real life"! :wink:
rosanna gusler

Post by rosanna gusler »

my curiosity is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! chip, have you managed to carve out any time to ship yet? my neighbors are wondering why i look in the mailbox 18 times a day . lol. rosanna
DonnaS

If I were a cat I'm be dead

Post by DonnaS »

You know what they say about curiousity killed the cat!!!!!!!!!.....I'm on the last of my 9 lives so PLEASE let us know when we can stop bugging the mailman. I think he thinks I'm stalking him. :shock:
One of the "Double D's"
Donna
Cold glass....warmed by the heart
Chip

Calendars...........are HERE

Post by Chip »

Okay folks, the calendars are currently in the envelopes, with the address labels on, ready to go to the Post Office tomorrow.

BTW, they look GREAT! I got them from Colorado yesterday, and have been addressing and stuffing since.

I will be mailing out the majority of the copies tomorrow. If you ordered multiple copies, you may have to be a little more patient, since I'm waiting for Brad to get back to me on how he/we are going to get the multiple copies out.

THEY ARE ON THE WAY!!
Chip
Micah 6.8
Dani

Post by Dani »

Waaah.... I got more than one of the dang things. Boohooo. I'm glad you got them, I'm glad they're good. I want to hear all the dirt as soon as someone gets their's! Page by page. Bad jokes. Scathing commentary. I'm sure all the participants can handle it! What a fun thing. Thanks, Chip and Brad, too, for giving his blessing.
Diane

Post by Diane »

geeeezz,,,this is almost worse then waiting for my Mags to arrive
(BTW, Dani, yours arrived yesterday, tyvm :D )
Tony Smith

Re: Calendars...........are HERE

Post by Tony Smith »

Chip wrote:If you ordered multiple copies, you may have to be a little more patient, since I'm waiting for Brad to get back to me on how he/we are going to get the multiple copies out.

THEY ARE ON THE WAY!!
Since they cost the same whether we ordered one or multiples, can't you just use additional envelopes and mail them?

anxious
The tightrope between being strange and being creative is too narrow to walk without occasionally landing on both sides..." Scott Berkun