A New Plate

Want to share a photo of your work? Or get feedback on a new piece? Post it here. (Note: items in this forum are deleted periodically, generally after several months.)

Moderator: Brad Walker

Jon Wunderlich

A New Plate

Post by Jon Wunderlich »

Hi all,

I'd love to get some feedback on this new piece. I just slumped it last night. This six sided plate was a chore to put together but I like the result. Click on my www and look for "Six of a Kind".

Also, if anyone else uses MSN's photo album and can put an image in their post please let me know how you did it.

Thanks,

Jon
Sharon Lee

Post by Sharon Lee »

It's beautiful. I really like the pattern.
Sharon
Jon Wunderlich

Post by Jon Wunderlich »

Thanks Sharon,

While I was doing it I realized it reminded me of Frank Lloyd Wright's style, which I've always liked.

Jon
lauren

Post by lauren »

does this work?

i like it a lot!

peace
- l

ps - if the picture did post (msn might block direct links i don't know) in your photo album right click on the picture, go to properties, then left click on the url to highlight it, but you gotta scroll down because the url is longer than just what's displayed there. or you can just click your mouse in front of the address and hit ctrl + a to highlight all, then paste the address.
Jon Wunderlich

It Works

Post by Jon Wunderlich »

Thanks Lauren,

I tried it several different ways, even had my computer-wise wife take a look, but we didn't try that.
Thanks again,

Jon