Magnet exchange

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Dale

Magnet exchange

Post by Dale »

I dont suppose anyone would like to talk/promote the magnet exchange on Glass Talk Radio would they. If so E-mail me dale@glasstalkradio.com
Dale
Dani

Post by Dani »

I vote Charlie do the talking.... he's got the personality! Too bad it's not TV.... Mr. Handsome could sit in his corvette and wow the world. Then we'd really have major sign-ups! :wink:
charlie

Post by charlie »

it doesn't need promoting. i have more than enough masoch^h^h^h^h^h^hvolunteers to fully subscribe the list, and have some left over for the waiting list.
The Hobbyist

It might not hurt WGBB

Post by The Hobbyist »

I agree with you Charlie but if you do the interview it might help boost Warmglass.com. I'm sure Brad would appreciate the extra exposure.

The Hobbyist..............................Jim (Also a Corvette owner)
Dale

Post by Dale »

It really isnt about the magnet exchange it is about the fact that you folks are about the glass art community and I just think it would be a fun interview. I fully understand that this is an event that needs no promotion. Its up to you folks. If you are not interested I will completely understand.

Dale
Dani

Post by Dani »

Well said... and if Charlie is too shy... er... swamped to do it, how about Brad? This is one of those community connections that could inspire other art and craft forms to do the same kind of sharing and friendship-building. Besides, I still think having a stash of these gems is one of the best teaching tools available. Maybe we should nominate some folks from the board and have a vote... who has participated in the previous two and is in this one? A seasoned magless veteran, that's what we need here :!:
Don Burt

Post by Don Burt »

If Brian were 2 B on glasstalk radio it would take less bandwidth