useful stuff

The forum for discussion on business aspects of working with glass.

Moderator: Brad Walker

Marty

useful stuff

Post by Marty »

http://www.randmh.com

Sort of a mini-Grainger with better prices, I mean, a parking lot line striper with a free can of paint for $54.95?!?!?!

Seriously:carts, shelving, floor mats, hand trucks, pallet jacks, rolling steel ladders, ARRGH!

Be still my heart!

warehouseboy
Amy on Salt Spring

Post by Amy on Salt Spring »

"Rand was named after Ayn Rand, a philosopher and writer who believed anything was possible if it is pursued with hard work & enthusiasm. It was in this spirit that Rand Materials Handling was started." You gotta love that! I'm guessing they don't ship to Canada though--have to stick with Home Depot...
Dani

Post by Dani »

And, of course we must mention, the writer of Atlas Shrugged and similar tomes. I was so enamored with her work for a short time, that I almost joined the Libertarian party. Fortunately, I read enough of her non-fiction to realize she was a bit of a nut. That said, I'm all for a good bargain.

Best regards,

John Galt :twisted:
lauren

Post by lauren »

i drove by a car with the license plate johngalt (or was it jhngalt? i forget how many letters there can be) the other day. i was tickled. and that is a cool attitude for a company to have.

i think i'm going to develop a hobby that would require me to have those roller conveyor belts...i LOVE THOSE THINGS. and so cheap!
Dani

Post by Dani »

I love those rolling ladders.... and the heavy-duty hand truck/wagon combo that's on sale right now. That could be very useful for anyone doing shows.