NEW GLASS REVIEW

This is the main board for discussing general techniques, tools, and processes for fusing, slumping, and related kiln-forming activities.

Moderators: Brad Walker, Tony Smith

Havi

NEW GLASS REVIEW

Post by Havi »

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY BODY

While you are celebrating, i am suffering ............... nevermind, its kind of stupid joke.
However, i am aware that this is probably the wrong place to post, hopefully it will be transferred to the right place, and even more - hopefully my problem be solved.
so
I have registered to New Glass Review. 44 Everything OK.
I even managed to fill in the details of my payment.

But I can't complete the transaction. I do not get the final page, that i have submitted the application. Eventhough its alsmost midnight here, called my computer person, enabled him to get into my computer. but he could not help.
He [a very good knowledgable technician] finally gave up, and said that he suspects there is a bug in the programme...

Can anybody help???
The registration closes on 1.3.24
I'd be more than grateful, for any advise, assitance

Havi
Haviva Z
- - - - with a smile :)

"Speed comes from the Devil" - (an Arabic proverb)
http://www.havivaz.com
Brad Walker
Site Admin

Re: NEW GLASS REVIEW

Post by Brad Walker »

Havi,

Jody sent in her application a few days ago, no problem, so I'm not sure what's happening for you. You might try a different web browser, sometimes that helps. (We used Firefox.)

Also, sometimes it helps to wait a day and try again.

Hope you're staying safe.

Brad
Havi

Re: NEW GLASS REVIEW

Post by Havi »

Many thanks , Brad

I was hoping you'll have some good advice, and so it was.
Changed to 'Firefox', also changed credit card to Amex, everything went swiftly. Lucky that I saved the application, therefore needed only to deal with the payment.
I sent several pieces which deal and are inspires by the catastrophe we are experiencing now.
I shall not post it here - as it might cause unwanted reactions. Remember what happened in 2014, when I posted a piece dealing with something similar?

Anyway,
I am VERY GRATEFUL for your help.
Wish Jody a lot of success, and have a good year
Havi
Haviva Z
- - - - with a smile :)

"Speed comes from the Devil" - (an Arabic proverb)
http://www.havivaz.com